These are basically my questions for Aria and her sycophants. Not one of them has answered any of these questions and per usual have tried to make me the problem by accusing me of "picking" on Aria which actually has some truth to it. I am picking on her but not because I hate her but simply because if one posts something radical or controversial one should be willing to defend that position.
Unfortunately Aria is infallible according to her sycophants and nobody has even broached the subject. In fact in Aria's only response she brought up her rant on Benjamin and Walinder and has continued to claim it is an attack on her which it actually is now because she simply refuses to be questioned about her belief system or her opinions which are the gospel to her followers.
The 5th question came about because of her latest post.
My wish is that all of you that read this blog would at least try and answer some or all of these questions. I will provide links below to all the relevant sites for research.
1. Do you support Aria's position the the Person-Ovesey study is the definitive study on transsexuals and accurately describes transsexualism or in her view what a "primary" really is which of course is her?
My problem with the study is I was a participant and it was flawed because they were inaccurate in claiming they talked with parents and Dr. Benjamin believed they were wrong because nothing is that black or white.
***added ofr clarity*** Aria believes the correction by others of what was defined priamary and secondary was a transgender plot to hurt her.
2. Do you support Aria's position that Benjamin is the cause of the existence of the Transgender situation she sees as her enemy because he believed nothing is black-white in the transsexual condition and believed in gray areas or no two transsexuals are the same?
3. Do you support Aria's continual use of snippets from studies like Walinder that distort the actual conclusions of the study and are then proposed as conclusions to support her position?
4. Do you support Aria's inclusion of that sick bastard Canadian Air Force guy as a clear example why transsexuals need to avoid transvestism with the clear indication it is typical transvestite behavior?
And a new one.
5. Do you support Aria's claim that all people who identify as Transgender are therefore gay?
Comments on Person-Ovesey
More comments on Person Ovesey
The Transsexual Phenomenon by Harry Benjamin
Jan Walinder study
Latest Aria rant