I'm trans, non-transitioning, MtF, currently living in California, although I have lived many other places. I'm happily married. I love people, and enjoy meeting folks from around the world.Here is his blog entry.
Now this means we are required to only use female pronouns for some fool man that claims to be trans and a MTF, what kind we are not sure, but has not transitioned and as far as anyone knows has no intention of transitioning. What I wrote in that post was rants about the stupidity and idiocy of what is going on and I stand by every single word and what was said about Chloe Prince was taken straight from her own blog and writings which hopefully her new transbian partner will encourage her to delete. Yes our dear Chloe has left the wife or more aptly the wife left her but she will never admit that and dear Chloe has found love with another post mid-life transitioner who is post thus the new terminology of transbian. You have to love the craziness of some people.
Just to be sure here is my blog post link.
- Never question whether someone is a transsexual or not. Afterall they are the best judge of it. Actually NO they are not.
- Never make fun of someone like Zoe or Chloe Prince. Bee sting and sudden feminization play well in the media and we must believe them. Despite the fact it is scientifically impossible for an adult male to spontaneously feminize unless they lived next to an estrogen factory but then that takes years to happen. Bullshit.
- Never question a transitioner that claims they suddenly realized they were transsexual and never had any belief they were girls or wanted to be girls. This is particularly nasty if one questions a late transitioner.
- All men that transition later in life instantly know more about being women than women do and even those that have lived and worked as women their entire lives.
- Never ask the real big question which is simply if a wife stays with her husband through surgery then is that not a lesbian relationship. Turns out it isn't according to them so it must still be a husband and a wife but that question nobody will ask or answer.
- Never question a seemingly know it all transsexual about whether they have had surgery. What they have for genitals is not relevant because they are still women. Well actually in most cases they are still just men in dresses playing girl and acting like men who know it all. There are more than a few on T-Central
- Never question anyone that claims womanhood but denies that surgery is required. It is 3-1 they have not had surgery.
- Never question some fool that thinks they may "become" transsexual. Doesn't work that way but do not say it.
I could go on forever but the men running T-Central prefer good happy Transgender stuff like "when I wore heels for the first time it was wonderful and I got aroused" or the transvestite that eagerly posts every picture of some man in a dress. Actually they make more sense than many of the nutcases claiming transsexuality.
Just to make things clear I read Chloe Prince's blog from her first post to her last post. Prince started as a transvestite and morphed into a "transsexual". If it is still there and I suggest reading it. I actually read everything I could about Zoe Brain and what I said was factual and was meant to be sarcastic because low and behold I actually was a "real" Rocket Scientist unlike Zoe who is smart but decidedly not what she claims. I then checked with friends in the medical community that had to control their laughter in both cases. I know Chloe now claims the "bee sting" was taken out of context but doesn't Chloe also claim intersex. They make so many bizarre claims one does lose track.
Just change T-Central to Transgender-Central and have truth in advertising so those truly transsexual will know to stay away.