It has really hit me lately that I do not understand what some people under the transgender banner want. I mean this honestly and I am not being judgemental or am certainly not trying to be judgemental.
It is pretty clear what those in the GLB and transsexual groups want and I am reasonably clear on that but what to transvestites, cross-dressers, and the gender variant want?
What to you want? Why do you want whatever it is? Why should it be that way?
Based on what I have read these are some things wanted or possibilities plus questions I am confused by. My opinion on whether it should happen will be after as a yes or no if appropriate but I am open to persuasion otherwise.
1. Do you want the right to dress in the gender of your choice at work whenever you like? No
2. Do you want the same protection transsexuals should have in the work place? No
3. Do yo want to live as women? yes
4. Do you want to be recognized as women en femme and as men otherwise? yes
5. Do you want duplicate driver licenses to cover the dress of the day? No
6. Do you want the right to use the ladies room when en femme? yes
7. Do you want society to recognize your social disorder as acceptable in a public way? Not sure.
8. Why do many insist transsexuals should be under transgender banner? No idea why.
9. Do you want protection at work so if someone finds out what you are you cannot be fired? yes
There are so many more questions. Help!!!!