Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Get Your Freak On At The Expense Of Women

I really am trying to avoid the lunacy of the new political correctness associated with men "getting their freak on" in everyday life. I really have no issue with anyone enjoying their daily life in whatever manner they wish as long as they do not push it onto others that either find it offensive or even threatening. We had a another case a few days ago and I tried to avoid it but it really has irritated me once i discovered the truth.

You have probably read about the Leeds University incident where Alexis Lilith Starr a poor MTF transgender student was brutally assaulted and forced out of a ladies room by two women simply because she was transgendered.  On the face of it it sounds horrific and something most people would nor should support. Well, like most incidents involving the transgender activists it is important to keep both an open mind, sometimes they are right, and a skeptical mind, sometimes they are lying.

In the transgender world the victim, always transgender, is always correct and nobody and I repeat nobody ever investigates the truth and that includes the Montreal Gazette and Jillian Page who I do respect, Pink News in England whom I have little respect for, or The Leeds University student newspaper which obviously has not learned the concept of vetting ones sources and looking for background.

The one source I have found that actually does look for sources and information is Gender Trender the radical feminist blog that kind of hates me but at least they look behind the scenes.  The other thing that I do is never trust anyone and that includes Gender Trender and their sources so I do my own research.

Alexis Lilith Starr has a Facebook page that identifies him as protoman2050 and in this case I believe him is the appropriate pronoun as are all male pronouns. The following link from Leeds University student website section confirms the linkage.

As protoman2050 Alexis has posted on the Angels website and it is rather disturbing. He posted the following.


Male-to-androgyne here!
by Protoman2050 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi! I'm a male-to-androgyne, and I'm so thankful I found this forum.

Ever since I had puberty over a decade ago, I hated it. I hated the hair, the coarse skin, the sex drive, everything. I recently got done taking the COGIATI and Bem Gender Traits Test for Androgyny, and I have been classified as an androgyne. Which isn't really shocking to me, as I've always known that I was not male, yet I wasn't female, but somewhere in between. I like wearing female accessories with male clothing (my glasses are girl's frames, I often would wear my mom's leather jackets because I liked the style better than the ones I had, and I loved wearing some of my mom's sparkly jewelry), and other things like that. Yet it'd never cross my mind to dress or act fully female, so I guess I am a butch lesbian in a male body. 

Often people ask me if I'm flamboyantly gay because of these things, including occasionally my parents, and I know I'm not attracted to men in any way (which is probably why I detest my secondary sexual characteristics like body hair and things like that), yet I in no way wish to be a woman. So I'm not gay and I'm not transsexual, yet I'm not cisgendered. 

After I return from my summer vacation in my home of California, I plan on seeing my GP and asking for a referral to a psychiatrist for a proper gender identity evaluation. Good thing I attend the University of Leeds, as I'm right near Seacroft, where the GIS is.
Protoman2050
Apprentice Angel

Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 pm
Location: Leeds, UK/Long Beach, CA, USA


Mr Starr aka protoman2050 is pictured here as his most beautiful self.



Mr Starr or Douglas Pereira or protoman2050 is a 6-1 inch male and is no more transgendered or transsexual than a fence post.  The irony is none of these so called transgender activists ever so much as looked Mr Alexis Lilith Starr up. He is a man and despite this we women are supposedly required to guess at what gender he wants for the day just because he enters a ladies Room. This picture alone should be enough to insult any woman in existence because he is mocking women with this  appearance.

Mt Starr/Pereira  is supposedly someone that wants to be androgynous but by his own words does not want to be feminine in appearance which kind of defeats the purpose because I know a little about androgyny and you want a little bit of both so you can be either or neither. Mr Starr/Pereira likes his penis and intends to keep it so he can stand up and pee so why would he enter a Ladies Room where there are no urinals?

You can read other comments from this lifetime loser on the Gender Trender link above because some of it I cannot verify since I do not have a Facebook account and in all honesty and sick of these losers. The above picture is on one of the links I provided.

So Alexis identifies as a butch lesbian in a male body who likes and intends to keep his penis. Where have we read this before? where have we heard this before? yet despite this he claims he was misgendered.  What the heck are women supposed to do with some freak like this?  Walk up and ask what the heck pronouns they want used because you are obviously a totally fucked up male that scares the shit out of me?

Why doesn't this loon walk into the men's room? Because he would get the fucking shit kicked out of him or his fellow men would more than likely end up rolling on the floor in laughter. We women are required to support men when they get their freak on.  My question is why don't there fellow men support them first in their facilities because this dipshit does not want to be female in any way shape or form.

The real sad part about all of this is that the men that normally get their freak on at the expense of women usually rape us, murder us, capture and torture us, and are serial killers or some form of predator that finds women an easy target because they are men and insecure in their manhood and by their nature complete cowards. I seriously doubt this jackass is but the following statement is attributed to him.

“I’m more of a man than you will ever be, more of a woman than you can handle, and my damn click will break your jaw”.
By the way click is the new trans term for a combination clitoris and dick or click. Only a man could think that one up.

And we women are supposed to accept this piece of shit in our private spaces! I say bravo to the two women that pushed this piece of shit out of a Ladies room. In a rational world they would be heroines but in a man's world they are culprits for denying a man from getting his freak on.

Interesting times.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting times we live in. It's clear that the TEE-GEE community is doing this. It also shows that they are getting bolder and I'm afraid what they are going to pull next. It just seems that this is the kind of political correctness gone MAD and extremist.

Unknown said...

He sounds like a stereotype of a Brit "Glam Rocker" like in the movie "Velvet Goldmine". He just should have gone to the appropriate restroom. He's not really even a transvestite, so what is the rationale of even defending him by the transgender activists? How big IS this umbrella? Where does it end?

Angel said...

I feel sorry for him... not because he was kicked out of the ladies room, but because he seems so utterly lost.

Anonymous said...

Angle
Many of the Tee-Gees are lost, on some levels it's a cult and attracts the lost souls along with fetish crowd.

NYF
.

Anonymous said...

and this is precisely the crap the tee-gee's bring upon themselves by trying to force everyone under an umbrella and then try to con various legislative bodies into changing laws based upon 'gender identity.'

But once again, they try to play the victim card and demand that women cater to the whims of men.

Anonymous said...

" It's a brilliant political strategy - true transsexuals are actually very sympathetic figures to non-bigots. So when people hear the word "transgender", they think a transsexual girl being victimized, as does sometimes happen. But in reality, the guy barely qualifies as a drag queen. "

And guess who gets marginalized in the process, they pull us down in the process.

NYF

Anonymous said...

Actually knowing Alexis I can agree with the overall thing of I don't think they are trans... I agree with Angel in that he does seem so utterly lost but he shuns attempts for people to try and help him

Anonymous said...

It would be damning to share such a large umbrella. No thanks. We've nothing meaningful in common.

- an old aunty

Elizabeth said...

@Rosenkreuz

The problem is the word trans itself. You girlfriend was born transsexual. Once she has SRS she is no longer transsexual.She is simply another female because basically that is all those truly born transsexual want.

You must be a very interesting man. My first boyfriend saved my life and gave me the will to keep fighting even after he died in the service of his country.

It is why so many of us risk it all and are afraid to tell the men we date that we were born transsexual. The entire transgender paradigm is designed to shift the focus from the simple truth that a MTF transsexual was born with the wrong sex characteristics and thus the usage of trans -- sex -- ual or cross sex. Transgender is now the optimal norm because gender is by definition fluid since it is cultural and therefore left ope for interpretation. Transgender allows them to link themselves with those born transsexual and give a sense of legitimacy to their fetish. It is rather ironic how upset they get when questioned about crossdressers and transvestites when they are trying to push some political bullshit through that gives men in dresses the rights of women and basically takes rights from us involving safety. They will never ever admit they are pushing rights for transvestites.

I do find it less than amusing that these gender flip-floppers seem to think we women should step aside and let them play girl in our arenas just because they say they are women.

You are welcome here and it is rather interesting to read a male perspective.

Elizabeth said...

@Rosenkreuz

The problem is the word trans itself. You girlfriend was born transsexual. Once she has SRS she is no longer transsexual.She is simply another female because basically that is all those truly born transsexual want.

You must be a very interesting man. My first boyfriend saved my life and gave me the will to keep fighting even after he died in the service of his country.

It is why so many of us risk it all and are afraid to tell the men we date that we were born transsexual. The entire transgender paradigm is designed to shift the focus from the simple truth that a MTF transsexual was born with the wrong sex characteristics and thus the usage of trans -- sex -- ual or cross sex. Transgender is now the optimal norm because gender is by definition fluid since it is cultural and therefore left ope for interpretation. Transgender allows them to link themselves with those born transsexual and give a sense of legitimacy to their fetish. It is rather ironic how upset they get when questioned about crossdressers and transvestites when they are trying to push some political bullshit through that gives men in dresses the rights of women and basically takes rights from us involving safety. They will never ever admit they are pushing rights for transvestites.

I do find it less than amusing that these gender flip-floppers seem to think we women should step aside and let them play girl in our arenas just because they say they are women.

You are welcome here and it is rather interesting to read a male perspective.

Rosenkreuz said...

Thanks for your warm welcome. And lol at me being interesting, I'm just a guy in love with a girl with an unfortunate congenital condition. My girlfriend on the other hand thinks I'm crazy or something because I haven't dumped her for a natal female yet. (I think she used the word "stubborn" to refer to me) It's very hard. She hates not only the anatomy but the fact that even after SRS, having biological children isn't (or doesn't seem to be) on the horizon for women born transsexual. She's also a bit low on money (both of us are poor students) and isn't in a first world country so SRS might not be soon until she gets full time work but she doesn't think much of the "non-op due to finances" crowd; she says there is always a way if one truly wants it.

I agree btw that gender is cultural but only to a point. Some aspects of "gendered behavior" seem to be intrinsic but we can't be sure on what. All we know is that certain social roles, clothing norms, etc for the sexes seem to be largely similar across time and different cultures, though it's by no means hard and fast or set in stone.

The problem with the transvestite/transgender (It's a bit weird using that term the way you and Jennifer do because I originally thought they were interchangeable - how wrong I was lol) crowd is that they are attempting to gain legal, medical and social recognition for a form of elaborate "blackface" that isn't a means of simply living as one's neurological sex but by living out a fantasy and getting lots of attention.

Which would be all well and good if they wouldn't appropriate concepts from genuine transsexuality to do it. There was a time when even the farthest right of conservative far right forces (Pat Robertson and the fucking Islamic Republic of fucking Iran) viewed transsexuality as valid, and you could transition with a minimum of hassle. So much for THAT in the wake of the fetishists.

Rosenkreuz said...

Actually while I was writing the other post, my girl said that your line about your first boyfriend describes her to a T. She was ready to just give up and drown in drugs and alcohol so she no longer had to think about it. Then I came along and she decided that she was going to work for it because I loved and accepted her.

Anonymous said...

This should provide some interesting reading.
http://lgbtweekly.com/2013/02/21/tranny-queer-whats-in-a-name/

Anonymous said...

Rosenkreuz: You sound a lot like my boyfriend. His understanding and acceptance have saved me, as well. I'm so glad to see that you do understand the difference between transsexual and transgender. My girlfriends think I've done the impossible by finding a guy who gets it, but I keep telling them that they're out there! Thanks for proving me right. :)

Elizabeth: Thank you so much for this blog! It has really helped me articulate to myself what was bothering me about the "trans community".


-K